Skip to main content

I’m a naked cleaner — here’s what I do when my clients strip down, too

I’m a naked cleaner — here’s what I do when my clients strip down, too






With the exception of her bright yellow rubber gloves, Lottie Rae scrubs strangers’ homes in the buff.

But that’s not even the most unusual thing about the 32-year-old’s job as a naked cleaner charging $61 an hour to tidy clients’ houses in the nude.

Despite insisting she’s just there to clean, some of her male clientele believe they’re getting more bang for their buck, so to speak.

“There’s a fair few people who are creepy – a handful of the guys I clean for book cleaners on the premise they will get something else,” Rae told Southwest News Service.

“I’m clear I’m there just to clean but they’ll say that other cleaners hav been strippers or given massages.”

Rae, who describes herself as “free-spirited,” took up the odd job in 2017 to make some extra cash, saying she “wouldn’t do it” if there was no “financial incentive.”

“I’m always looking for ways to make extra money and I quite like being naked, so I though ‘Okay, I’ll try it’,” she explained.

However, Rae freaked out with the first job she ever booked and “didn’t end up going” after looking up the house on Google Maps and “seeing it backed onto woodland.”

But going forwards I thought ‘I can do this’ and started accepting jobs,” she said. “I’ve met all sorts of people over the years.”

While younger men with “disposable income” want to “try something different,” others think the maid routine is a rouse — with one guy evening putting porn on his TV while a naked Rae polished and scrubbed his home.

“Creepy or prevy” men aside, some of her clientele just want company or someone to hang out with in the buff.

One os her regular male clients is even a nudist himself.

“He’s already naked when I get in, we have a coffee and I play with his dog and then get to work,” she said.

“The clients will get naked as well – a few of them are quite nervous at first and keep their clothes on until they’re confident enough to take them off.”

One person, she remembered, had “the dirtiest house” she had ever seen, but didn’t want her to clean it.

“He just wanted some company,” Rae revealed adding that her current and past partners are “completely cool” with her job.

“My friends and family know what I do, but I think they wonder why I do it,” she said. “They think all these men are weird and creepy but in general they’re nice people.

Comments

Native

Popular posts from this blog

RAPE OF IGBO MEN DURING SLAVERY SEASON

RAPE OF IGBO MEN DURING SLAVERY SEASON Did you know that during slavery slave owners would buy slaves to engage in forced sexual acts?  These male slaves were bought entirely on the prerequisite to owning a big penis. Igbo men were also routinely raped by their slave owners as forms of punishment for their insurgency.  The process was known as "breaking the buck or buck breaking." Involves an African Igbo slave who was challenged and then whipped in front of his entire congregation of slaves. Once the slave was worn out the master would have the other Igbo slaves make him walk over the trunk where the pants would be removed and the slave owner would have the slave sodomize in front of his wife , family , friends and kids Slave owner would make sure the slaves wife and children watched front row and center, so they could witness the death and sexual humiliation of her husband and father. Buck Breaking was the slave master's most effective tool to keep all young Igbo black ...

Cartel forces woman to strip n@ked and make a confession before killing her

Cartel forces woman to strip n@ked and make a confession before killing her A woman has been found dead after she was interrogated topless and at gunpoint by Mexican cartel thugs.  Laura Karen Rodríguez Moreno was held up by members of the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel and forced to confess she was a member of a rival drug cartel and had been working with local police. She was forced to confess to being part of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) and to an alleged relationship between the CJNG and the Municipal Police of Salamanca, Guanajuato. Footage of the interrogation was shared across social media. In the disturbing video, Laura stands in front of a white car at night, topless but wearing shorts. She is flanked by masked men holding large guns, while her interrogator off camera asks her questions. In Spanish, the interrogator asks Laura her name, to which she replies “Laura Karen Rodriguez Moreno”. Her interrogator then asks where Laura lives. “In the...

The Good Man of Nanking

The Good Man of Nanking Taiwan, as known as Republic of China (ROC), the country where I was born and raised, is currently in a difficult situation both internally and internationally due to the complex relations between Taiwan, People’s Republic of China (PRC) and Japan. To understand the formation of the current situation and look for possible solution to the future, it is crucial to know the history between the three countries, especially the past hundred years. Besides, out of my curiosity for my well-respected grandfather, who was previously a general in Republic of China while it still represented the entire China, I want to learn the truth of the second Sino-Japanese war during WWII, which lasted eight years and caused millions of deaths. During the war, the most disputed tragedy was the “Nanking Massacre” and it is still a unresolved dilemma between Chinese and Japanese people as well as the government. From Wikipedia: “Nanking Massacre was an episode of mass murder and...