Skip to main content

I QUIT shaving eight months ago - now I make $50,000-A-MONTH flaunting my hairy body on OnlyFans

I QUIT shaving eight months ago - now I make $50,000-A-MONTH flaunting my hairy body on OnlyFans



A woman who made the decision to stop shaving has revealed she now makes a whopping $50,000-a-month by proudly showing off her body hair online. 

Cherry, 25, from Washington, who wanted to keep her surname hidden for privacy reasons, began sharing racy snaps in April 2020 after she lost her job as a salesperson during the COVID-19 pandemic. 

Prior to boasting her unshaven body, she was making $4,000 from her nude photos and videos, but when she received a request to feature her natural body hair, her income skyrocketed. 

She stopped shaving and posted the content to her page and immediately gained subscribers and money - raking in anywhere between $20,000 and $50,000 a month. 

Hairy and proud, Cherry now shows off her hairy body to 104,000 TikTok followers and her OnlyFans network of 1,000 subscribers.

The content creator said: 'I lost my job and I needed a way to save money.

'I soon realized how hairy was a fetish for a lot of people. I get customer requests - some of them can be odd with people asking me to stroke my armpit hair.' 

She said that her fans will give her special requests that include begging her to upload certain angles and give them hair updates.

Cherry explained: 'People will request me filming from a certain angle, or to give them a body hair update. I do strip videos and nude TikToks. My hair has grown so much - I haven't trimmed anything.

'I film strip videos, nude TikToks, show off my nipple hairs and I will give my fans a hair update.' 

The content creator revealed that she is in a relationship with a man who is very supportive about her unique business. 

She explained: 'I am dating a guy who is wonderful about it. He loves me for me and his mindset is that this is me and it is who I am.'

Cherry added that it was easy for her to toss her razor and get used to her hairy body. 

Cherry said: 'My sister doesn't shave at all. She trims a little so I was used to seeing it on her.

'It took me a couple of years to get used to my sisters hair, but I am used to it now so it wasn't odd to me. Of course it is different, but I got used to it pretty quickly.'

Before she stopped shaving, Cherry said she 'dreaded' extensive hair removal.

She said: 'I would trim my bush whenever I had a boyfriend that asked me to. I would shave my legs and armpits a few times a week.

'I dreaded the shave shower. I am also a nomad - someone who travels from place to place and has no permanent home - so there is less for me to pack.

'Showers are so much quicker and easier - I regret not doing it sooner.'

Comments

Native

Popular posts from this blog

RAPE OF IGBO MEN DURING SLAVERY SEASON

RAPE OF IGBO MEN DURING SLAVERY SEASON Did you know that during slavery slave owners would buy slaves to engage in forced sexual acts?  These male slaves were bought entirely on the prerequisite to owning a big penis. Igbo men were also routinely raped by their slave owners as forms of punishment for their insurgency.  The process was known as "breaking the buck or buck breaking." Involves an African Igbo slave who was challenged and then whipped in front of his entire congregation of slaves. Once the slave was worn out the master would have the other Igbo slaves make him walk over the trunk where the pants would be removed and the slave owner would have the slave sodomize in front of his wife , family , friends and kids Slave owner would make sure the slaves wife and children watched front row and center, so they could witness the death and sexual humiliation of her husband and father. Buck Breaking was the slave master's most effective tool to keep all young Igbo black ...

Cartel forces woman to strip n@ked and make a confession before killing her

Cartel forces woman to strip n@ked and make a confession before killing her A woman has been found dead after she was interrogated topless and at gunpoint by Mexican cartel thugs.  Laura Karen Rodríguez Moreno was held up by members of the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel and forced to confess she was a member of a rival drug cartel and had been working with local police. She was forced to confess to being part of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) and to an alleged relationship between the CJNG and the Municipal Police of Salamanca, Guanajuato. Footage of the interrogation was shared across social media. In the disturbing video, Laura stands in front of a white car at night, topless but wearing shorts. She is flanked by masked men holding large guns, while her interrogator off camera asks her questions. In Spanish, the interrogator asks Laura her name, to which she replies “Laura Karen Rodriguez Moreno”. Her interrogator then asks where Laura lives. “In the...

The Good Man of Nanking

The Good Man of Nanking Taiwan, as known as Republic of China (ROC), the country where I was born and raised, is currently in a difficult situation both internally and internationally due to the complex relations between Taiwan, People’s Republic of China (PRC) and Japan. To understand the formation of the current situation and look for possible solution to the future, it is crucial to know the history between the three countries, especially the past hundred years. Besides, out of my curiosity for my well-respected grandfather, who was previously a general in Republic of China while it still represented the entire China, I want to learn the truth of the second Sino-Japanese war during WWII, which lasted eight years and caused millions of deaths. During the war, the most disputed tragedy was the “Nanking Massacre” and it is still a unresolved dilemma between Chinese and Japanese people as well as the government. From Wikipedia: “Nanking Massacre was an episode of mass murder and...