Skip to main content

Jessica Alves flaunts her assets in a plunging hot pink gown as she joins busty Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace for a night out after £15,000 face lift

Jessica Alves flaunts her assets in a plunging hot pink gown as she joins busty Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace for a night out after £15,000 face lift

She never shies away from putting on a daring display.

And Jessica Alves made no exception when she flaunted her assets in a plunging hot pink gown for a night out at Kyto restaurant in Essex on Saturday.

The TV personality, 40, was joined by her friend Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace who also put on a very busty display. 

Jessica has headed to Trio Clinic after deciding to have face and neck lift surgery to 'take 10 years away' and 'regain my confidence to find a younger lover'
The TV personality was joined by her friend Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace who also put on a very busty display

Jessica, who has been showing off the results of her £15,000 face and neck lift, caught the eye in the sequinned number that featured a cape a leg slit.

She styled her long blonde hair straight, opting for a dramatic makeup look and stilettos to top off her bold look. 

Meanwhile, Big Brother star Aisleyne wore a white long sleeved bodysuit with a wrap-around skirt and clear heels. 

Jessica revealed she had arrived in Turkey for her latest round of surgery - a £15,000 face, lip and neck lift on February, 7.

The former air steward, who has had more than 100 procedures and spent over £1million, initially flew to Istanbul to have a lip lift to correct some botched surgery but now thinks it's time to 'revamp her look'. 

She headed to Trio Clinic after deciding to have face and neck lift surgery to 'take 10 years away' and 'regain my confidence to find a younger lover'. 

Jessica she spends more than £10,000 a month on Botox, fillers and various other beauty procedures in a bid to have a youthful appearance, but now wants to go under the knife once more. 

'This face lift and neck lift surgery will take 10 years away from me and I believe that a younger look will match my young soul,' she told MailOnline.

'I spend £10,000 a month alone in face and body procedures to delay my natural aging process, I find myself on a daily basis every week at a different clinic in London who has the latest therapies to improve my skin and to reverse my natural ageing process and, as much as all those procedures work, they aren’t permanent.'

Jessica continued: 'I will now just have the full works and hopefully once I'm healed I will regain my confidence to find a lover for life

She added: 'I don’t enjoy been single or going on weekly dates that never materialise into anything. 

'Maybe the lack of confidence is because I am older than all my former dates. I have always dated a younger man and as much as they adored me, my insecurity was that if a younger woman came along, I would be swapped over. I hope that after this big face surgery I will gain confidence again.'

Jessica will have a Hypertrophic scar excision with lip lift, a deep plane face lift and neck lift performed by Doctor Cagdas Orman. 

The latest procedures come just two months after the television personality said she is 'done' with cosmetic surgery. 

Jessica had spent £1million in over 100 operations over 21 years but said back in December she was now 'happy' and that her 'body matches my soul'. 

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, Jessica said: 'After 21 years under going plastic surgeries now at the age of 40 I can officially say that I am done with it. 

'I am not perfect but at least I am happy and my body matches my soul. It hasn’t been an easy journey for me, on top of the amount of time and time spent I see that as an investment for a happy life moving forward.'

She stressed: 'I get very much judged and criticised by the public for my life choices but what I would like the people to understand is that plastic surgeries changed my life.

'Been born in the wrong body I had two choices. One is to live and take the chances to modify myself to a happy and prosperous future or just to die as I couldn’t live in a body that didn’t belong to me.

'Having said that I am ageing. I really take good care of myself with a good diet, I also take daily vitamins, I also spend around 10k a month only in aesthetics treatment to maintain my skin and to stop the natural ageing process.'

Jessica added she wanted to speak out to make people aware of the dangers of plastic surgery and that the negative health issues she had suffered had contributed to her decision to stop going under the knife.

She admitted: 'I have always been very open about my plastic surgeries and all the complications that I have had post op.'


Comments

Native

Popular posts from this blog

RAPE OF IGBO MEN DURING SLAVERY SEASON

RAPE OF IGBO MEN DURING SLAVERY SEASON Did you know that during slavery slave owners would buy slaves to engage in forced sexual acts?  These male slaves were bought entirely on the prerequisite to owning a big penis. Igbo men were also routinely raped by their slave owners as forms of punishment for their insurgency.  The process was known as "breaking the buck or buck breaking." Involves an African Igbo slave who was challenged and then whipped in front of his entire congregation of slaves. Once the slave was worn out the master would have the other Igbo slaves make him walk over the trunk where the pants would be removed and the slave owner would have the slave sodomize in front of his wife , family , friends and kids Slave owner would make sure the slaves wife and children watched front row and center, so they could witness the death and sexual humiliation of her husband and father. Buck Breaking was the slave master's most effective tool to keep all young Igbo black ...

Cartel forces woman to strip n@ked and make a confession before killing her

Cartel forces woman to strip n@ked and make a confession before killing her A woman has been found dead after she was interrogated topless and at gunpoint by Mexican cartel thugs.  Laura Karen Rodríguez Moreno was held up by members of the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel and forced to confess she was a member of a rival drug cartel and had been working with local police. She was forced to confess to being part of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) and to an alleged relationship between the CJNG and the Municipal Police of Salamanca, Guanajuato. Footage of the interrogation was shared across social media. In the disturbing video, Laura stands in front of a white car at night, topless but wearing shorts. She is flanked by masked men holding large guns, while her interrogator off camera asks her questions. In Spanish, the interrogator asks Laura her name, to which she replies “Laura Karen Rodriguez Moreno”. Her interrogator then asks where Laura lives. “In the...

The Good Man of Nanking

The Good Man of Nanking Taiwan, as known as Republic of China (ROC), the country where I was born and raised, is currently in a difficult situation both internally and internationally due to the complex relations between Taiwan, People’s Republic of China (PRC) and Japan. To understand the formation of the current situation and look for possible solution to the future, it is crucial to know the history between the three countries, especially the past hundred years. Besides, out of my curiosity for my well-respected grandfather, who was previously a general in Republic of China while it still represented the entire China, I want to learn the truth of the second Sino-Japanese war during WWII, which lasted eight years and caused millions of deaths. During the war, the most disputed tragedy was the “Nanking Massacre” and it is still a unresolved dilemma between Chinese and Japanese people as well as the government. From Wikipedia: “Nanking Massacre was an episode of mass murder and...