Skip to main content

I k!lled my mother, sl£pt with her c0rpse for money r!tual – Suspect

I k!lled my mother, sl£pt with her c0rpse for money r!tual – Suspect



An 18-year-old man, Samuel Akpobome, who was arrested by the police in Edo State for allegedly k!lling his mother for money r!tuals, has explained how he committed the act.

Akpobome told PUNCH Metro on Wednesday that he strangled the victim, Christiana Ighoyivwi, while she was asleep in her residence on Market Road, Ologbo, Ikpoba-Okha Local Government Area of the state.

The teenager, who was paraded by the Commissioner of Police, Mr Johnson Kokumo, along with over 80 other suspects arrested for various offences, stated that he later had sexual intercourse with his mother’s corpse.

Akpobome, who hails from Delta State and is the youngest child of the deceased, claimed to have acted on the instructions on an unidentified native doctor.

He said, “I wanted to use her (Christiana) for money rituals. I strangled her; she was sleeping when I strangled her at about 5am. I was advised by a native doctor in Oghara to kill her. After killing her, I slept with her. The native doctor told me to do so and keep her corpse for two days.

“The native doctor told me to kill my mother and sleep with her corpse. But he did not tell me the number of days to sleep with her. My mother did not offend me. I killed her because of money.”

The suspect further confessed that he ran out of luck when his grandmother saw her daughter’s lifeless body and raised the alarm, which led to his arrest.

He added, “I could not find a place to keep it (corpse). As I was about coming out, I did not know that my grandmother was sitting outside.

“When I opened the door, my grandmother sighted the corpse inside the room and raised the alarm that drew the attention of neighbours.”

Parading the suspect, the commissioner noted that the crime was reported at the Ologbo Police Station by one Patrick Ogiegbede at about 6am on October 29.


Comments

Native

Popular posts from this blog

RAPE OF IGBO MEN DURING SLAVERY SEASON

RAPE OF IGBO MEN DURING SLAVERY SEASON Did you know that during slavery slave owners would buy slaves to engage in forced sexual acts?  These male slaves were bought entirely on the prerequisite to owning a big penis. Igbo men were also routinely raped by their slave owners as forms of punishment for their insurgency.  The process was known as "breaking the buck or buck breaking." Involves an African Igbo slave who was challenged and then whipped in front of his entire congregation of slaves. Once the slave was worn out the master would have the other Igbo slaves make him walk over the trunk where the pants would be removed and the slave owner would have the slave sodomize in front of his wife , family , friends and kids Slave owner would make sure the slaves wife and children watched front row and center, so they could witness the death and sexual humiliation of her husband and father. Buck Breaking was the slave master's most effective tool to keep all young Igbo black ...

Cartel forces woman to strip n@ked and make a confession before killing her

Cartel forces woman to strip n@ked and make a confession before killing her A woman has been found dead after she was interrogated topless and at gunpoint by Mexican cartel thugs.  Laura Karen Rodríguez Moreno was held up by members of the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel and forced to confess she was a member of a rival drug cartel and had been working with local police. She was forced to confess to being part of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) and to an alleged relationship between the CJNG and the Municipal Police of Salamanca, Guanajuato. Footage of the interrogation was shared across social media. In the disturbing video, Laura stands in front of a white car at night, topless but wearing shorts. She is flanked by masked men holding large guns, while her interrogator off camera asks her questions. In Spanish, the interrogator asks Laura her name, to which she replies “Laura Karen Rodriguez Moreno”. Her interrogator then asks where Laura lives. “In the...

The Good Man of Nanking

The Good Man of Nanking Taiwan, as known as Republic of China (ROC), the country where I was born and raised, is currently in a difficult situation both internally and internationally due to the complex relations between Taiwan, People’s Republic of China (PRC) and Japan. To understand the formation of the current situation and look for possible solution to the future, it is crucial to know the history between the three countries, especially the past hundred years. Besides, out of my curiosity for my well-respected grandfather, who was previously a general in Republic of China while it still represented the entire China, I want to learn the truth of the second Sino-Japanese war during WWII, which lasted eight years and caused millions of deaths. During the war, the most disputed tragedy was the “Nanking Massacre” and it is still a unresolved dilemma between Chinese and Japanese people as well as the government. From Wikipedia: “Nanking Massacre was an episode of mass murder and...